Residential Advisor Registration
Thank you for your interest in staffing the Dana Gershon and Rabbi Jonah Pesner URJ Youth Northeast Homecoming Weekend. Homecoming will take place at URJ Eisner Camp, November 8-10, 2019. Please fill out the following application. Emily Messinger, Director of the Northeast Teen Collective will be in touch. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email Emily Messinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At least a sophomore (or sophomore-aged) in University
- Experience with Jewish camp or NFTY-style programming
Responsibilities of Resident Advisors:
- Living attached to single-gender cabins with 15-20 program participants
- late-night OD and daytime patrol of campgrounds
- coordination, setup and cleanup of specific programs and activities
- full understanding of boundaries between program participants and college staff
- other duties as needed
- For all RAs, transportation is provided from any bus stop location, and all expenses (housing, food, etc.) are paid during the event
- A stipend is provided for all RAs, with the amount based on age and experience.