NFTY-NE South Subregional Pop-Up Hosted by Temple Sinai of Sharon's Youth Group, TASTY
Join fellow Jewish teens from camp, NFTY, and the south-shore area for a day of fun at the Borderland State Park in North Easton, MA. We will take in the natural beauty of our world, go on some walking trails, and enjoy time outside in the warmer weather.
- Open to all Jewish teens, especially those on the South Shore.
- Bring frisbees, volleyballs, and any other activities that you want to do on the green spaces of the park. Comfortable walking shoes, water, and sun protection are a MUST.
- There are bathrooms at the park.
- The parking is $5 and snacks will be provided by TASTY.
- Questions? Morgan Goldberg (firstname.lastname@example.org or 339-237-1611), Isaac Popper (email@example.com), Jonathan Nelson (firstname.lastname@example.org).