Connect with participants and staff from this summer's URJ Eisner and Crane Lake Machon and URJ Harlam Gesher programs!
The American Camp Association of New York and New Jersey presents this one-day pre-camp leadership event. LEAD has been designed to educate teen leaders on leadership, communication and professionalism as it relates to camp and also how these skills transfer to the “real world”. This conference will feature a keynote speaker, informative breakout sessions, led by camp professionals, and fun with other teen leaders!
- Registration Deadline: April 8
- Event Cost: $50/person (includes lunch). Contact Emily Messinger (firstname.lastname@example.org) for scholarship information.
- This event is open to participants of URJ Eisner and Crane Lake Machon and URJ Harlam Camp Gesher 2018 programs.
- Emily Messinger, Director of the Northeast Teen Collective and URJ Eisner Camp Machon Director, will attend the conference with teen participants.
- All participants must arrange their own transportation to and from the conference.
- Conference starts at 9:00 am and concludes at 3:30 pm. Emily will meet participants at the conference at 8:45 am.
- Questions? Contact Emily at email@example.com